Little Munchkins Family Child Care Home number one goal is to provide quality child care to families in the community, and to provide a safe, loving, warm nurturing, educational environment. My goal is to give working parents a peace of mind when having to leave their children behind. As a mother I know how important it is to know that your child is safe “Home” away from home.
Little Munchkins Family Child Care Home is a 4 Star, NC licensed facility. I operate my child care home in compliance with the NC State Rules for Family Child Care. My home meets or exceeds all licensing, fire, health, and safety requirements. I am licensed to care for no more than 6 children at any one time, including my own. I will provide care for children birth thru 12 years old. Services are provided without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry.
• A program that will meet the needs of both parent & child
• To have a safe & sanitary environment
• To Help the children learn and develop in a happy atmosphere
• To have good communication with parents: Parents should feel free to ask questions about day-to-day care, the curriculum, and planned activities for their children.
• To help the parent and the child feel secure and comfortable with the daycare decision.